Champagne is a delicious and celebratory drink that is perfect for toasting special occasions. But why limit yourself to enjoying champagne on its own?
There are countless tasty cocktails that incorporate champagne and add a unique twist to this classic beverage.
Here are 10 of the best champagne cocktails to try.
Champagne Cocktail: This classic champagne cocktail is made with champagne and a splash of cognac or brandy. It is often garnished with a sugar cube and a twist of lemon for added flavor.
- French 75: This elegant cocktail is made with gin, lemon juice, sugar, and champagne. It is a bubbly and sophisticated drink that is sure to impress.
- Kir Royale: This French cocktail is made with crème de cassis and champagne. It is a delicious and elegant drink that is perfect for special occasions.
- Bellini: This Italian cocktail is made with peach puree and champagne. It is a refreshing and fruity drink that is perfect for sipping on a warm summer day.
- Mimosa: This classic brunch cocktail is made with orange juice and champagne. It is a refreshing and bubbly drink that is perfect for enjoying with breakfast or brunch.
- Poinsettia: This festive cocktail is made with cranberry juice and champagne. It is a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for holiday parties.
- Champagne Julep: This refreshing cocktail is made with mint, simple syrup, and champagne. It is a tasty and bubbly twist on the classic mint julep.
- Champagne Punch: This festive cocktail is made with champagne, fruit juice, and your choice of spirit. It is a great option for a party and is sure to be a hit with guests.
- Champagne Margarita: This fun and flavorful cocktail combines the classic flavors of a margarita with the bubbly goodness of champagne. It is made with tequila, lime juice, and champagne, and is often garnished with a salt rim and a lime wedge.
- Champagne Supernova: This creative and unique cocktail is made with champagne, Aperol, lemon juice, and simple syrup. It is a tasty and sophisticated drink that is sure to impress.
No matter which of these delicious champagne cocktails you choose to try, they are sure to add some extra cheer to your celebrations.
So gather your friends and family, mix up a batch of your favorite champagne cocktail, and toast to good times. Cheers!