How to make the perfect Martini recipe?
For the Martini recipe pour the gin and the dry vermouth over ice and stir well.
Strain your Martini into a cold cocktail glass.
Decorate your Martini with a green cocktail olive. Some people also add a dash of angostura bitters.
You just should try yourself to find the right proportion of gin and vermouth that best fits your taste.
The Martini is our cocktail of the day on June 19. That day is also known as Martini day.
We have a lot of Martini recipe variations to choose from…
- The white christmas martini recipe: a combination of vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur and white cacao liqueur
- The dirty martini recipe: replace the gin with vodka
- The espresso martini recipe: a combination of vodka, espresso coffee and coffee liqueur
- The french martini recipe based on raspberry liqueur
- The pornstar martini made with vodka and passion fruit liqueur
- The strawberry martini recipe based on… strawberries
- The vodka martini recipe based on… vodka
- The vesper martini recipe: a combination of gin and vodka
- The chocolate martini recipe based on… chocolate
- The pineapple martini recipe based on… pineapples
- The apple martini recipe based on apple liqueur
- The pompanski martini recipe: a combination of sugar syrup, vodka, dry vermouth, tripe sec and grapefruit juice
All of our martini recipes can be found here.