Pornstar Martini Ingredients
- 2.50 cl Vodka
- 1.50 cl Sugar syrup
- 2.00 dash(es) Vanilla
- 2.50 cl Passion fruit liqueur
- 1.50 cl Lime juice
- 1.00 piece Passion fruit
- top with Prosecco
Pornstar Martini Toppings
Pornstar Martini Description
Learn how to make the Pornstar Martini recipe:
Cut your passion fruit in half and extract the pulp out of one half and add it to your Martini glass. Also add the vodka, the passion fruit liqueur ( for example Passoa), the lime juice, the sugar syrup and add 2 dashes of vanilla extract. Stir everything well and top with prosecco or any other sparkling wine. Garnish your Pornstar Martini cocktail with the other half of the passion fruit you still have lying around.
The Pornstar Martini mixed drink was an invention of Douglas Ankrah but this is a variation made by our friend Matthew Kimber. If you like this Pornstar Martini drink than also try another of his recipes like the Strawberry Daiquiri.
An alternative made with licor 43 is the pornstar 43 cocktail. Check it out here.
We’ve made the Pornstar Martini cocktail recipe the cocktail of the day on 12 March as on that day Ron Jeremy, the infamous American pornographic actor and filmmaker, was born.
We have a lot of Martini recipe variations to choose from…
- The white christmas martini recipe: a combination of vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur and white cacao liqueur
- The dirty martini recipe: replace the gin with vodka
- The espresso martini recipe: a combination of vodka, espresso coffee and coffee liqueur
- The french martini recipe based on raspberry liqueur
- The strawberry martini recipe based on… strawberries
- The vodka martini recipe based on… vodka
- The vesper martini recipe: a combination of gin and vodka
- The chocolate martini recipe based on… chocolate
- The pineapple martini recipe based on… pineapples
- The apple martini recipe based on apple liqueur
- The pompanski martini recipe: a combination of sugar syrup, vodka, dry vermouth, tripe sec and grapefruit juice
All of our martini recipes can be found here.