Southern Hurricane Ingredients
Southern Hurricane Description
We’ll show you how to make the Southern Hurricane Cocktail Recipe:
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour 2 oz of whiskey into the shaker.
- Add 1 oz of sweet and sour mix to the shaker.
- Pour in 2 oz of orange juice.
- Add 2 oz of pineapple juice to the mix.
- Give the ingredients in the shaker a good shake to mix everything together.
- Strain the mixture into a hurricane glass filled with ice.
- Add a splash of grenadine to the top of the cocktail. The grenadine will sink to the bottom and create a beautiful color gradient.
- Garnish your Southern Hurricane cocktail with an orange wedge and a cherry. You can use a cocktail pick to skewer the cherry and place it on the rim of the glass.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Southern Hurricane cocktail!
Remember to drink responsibly, and please enjoy this cocktail in moderation.