Sweet Leah Toppings
Sweet Leah Description
How to make the Sweet Leah cocktail:
Sweet Leah recipe description:
Unveil the secret to crafting the Sweet Leah cocktail, a drink that’s not just a beverage but a statement of sophistication. This recipe marries the exotic essence of Vanille de Madagascar with the freshness of apple juice, the sweetness of cherries, and the celebratory fizz of champagne, creating a cocktail that’s perfect for those moments that call for something truly special.
Sweet Leah cocktail ingredients:
° Vanille de Madagascar: 4 cl (1.5 oz) – A touch of this exquisite vanilla liqueur sets the foundation for a rich, aromatic experience.
° Apple Juice: 2 cl (0.75 oz) – Adds a crisp, fruity counterpoint to the vanilla’s indulgent sweetness.
° Champagne: 10 cl (3.5 oz) – The final flourish, adding elegance and a joyful sparkle.
° Cherries: 4 pieces – These little bursts of flavor bring a delightful sweetness and a hint of tartness.
° A Cherry for Garnish – The perfect finishing touch, adding both charm and taste.
Sweet Leah cocktail preparation:
1) Begin by muddling the cherries in a cocktail shaker, just enough to release their juicy essence.
2) Pour in the Vanille de Madagascar and apple juice, creating a harmonious blend of flavors.
3) Add ice to the shaker and give it a vigorous shake, chilling the mixture to perfection.
4) Strain this aromatic blend into a stylish champagne flute.
5) Gently top it off with champagne, taking care to maintain its lively effervescence.
6) Adorn your creation with a cherry, either perched on the rim or floating gracefully in the glass.
The Sweet Leah was created by eight bartenders during a special workshop led by Fernando Castellon.
The Sweet Leah mixed drink is the cocktail of the day for December 11 when Republic Day is celebrated in Madagascar.
Also check out the cocktail of the day for December 10th, the Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail, and the cocktail of the day for December 12th, the Gin Ticker cocktail, when we celebrate the birthday of Frank Sinatra.