Zombie Prince Ingredients
- 1.00 measure(s) White rum
- 1.00 measure(s) Dark rum
- 0.50 measure(s) Orange juice
- 0.50 measure(s) Lemon juice
- 0.50 measure(s) Grapefruit juice
- 2.00 dash(es) Angostura bitters
- 1.00 teaspoon(s) Brown sugar
- little Ice
Zombie Prince Description
How to prepare the Zombie Prince cocktail recipe?
For the Zombie Prince cocktail, put some ice in a mixing glass and add the angostura Bitters. Add the dark rum, the white rum, the orange juice, the lemon juice, the grapefruit juice and the sugar. Stir your Zombie Prince recipe very well.
Strain your Zombie Prince drink into a cold tumbler. Enjoy!
From one prince to another, the Zombie Prince mixed drink is the cocktail of the day for June 21 when Prince William, the oldest son of England’s Prince Charles and Princess Diana, celebrates his birthday.